Wednesday 24 November 2010

MANDI REVISITED

 I stopped back in Mandi to not have to make the ten hour slog to Chandigarth in one go, so I went back to the Standard, where Tipu( I call all "the boys" Tipu as I cannot remember all their names) quickley got me a cold Kingfisher to acompany my splif on the rooftop terace. My deeds for the afternoon were to be mild. Call Carmen, get a shave and go and have some momos for tea. On arival back at the standard Tipu bought me a "patiala peg" to my room and I lulled of to the BBC worldservice, with instructions that he was to bring my bedtea at seven , so that I could get an early start. Tomorrow I will tell you about the trip to chandigarth and chandigarth itself(it does nt deserve a capital c, its such a shitehole( mind you Amritsar was worse).

,Volvi a Mandi para no tener que hacerme la paliza de diez horas a Chhandigarth de golpe. Fui directamente al Standard donde Tipu se alegro de volver a verme y me subio un Kingfisher fria a la teraza donde disfrutaba de un merecido peta. Mis planes eran basicos. Primero, llamar a Carmen a la tienda, felicitar a A ndre por su cumple y ir a que me afeiten como dios manda. Cene unos momos y a mi vuelta Tipu me trajo a la habitacion mi 'patiala peg" de malta sencillo y le pedi que me trajese el te a las siete, ya que queria emprender ese maldito viaje cedo. Manana os contare de la mierda de chandigarth( no merece mayuscula), porque es tan pocilga. Aunque Amritsar es casi igual de merdenta.

3 comments:

  1. no tenemos foto de Tipu? nos gustaría conocerlo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay varios de establecimientos diferentes, no se si alguno ha salido(mo creo, porque no creo que merece la pena perder el tiempo o el espacio. Pero alomejor en unos dias les dedico una galeria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animo tio :D
    ¿Al final no vas a Dharamshala?
    un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete